CAT 2019 Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern : CAT Exam stands for Common Admission Tes which is a national level qualifying exam for admission into PGDM, MBA nd other reputed postgraducate management courses in India. The CAT exam is conducted in 2 different sessions across more than 140 exam centers every year. This reputed exam is conducted by the IIMs on rotational basis.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree and have got at least 50% marks in your exams then you are eligible to appear for CAT 2019 exams. To register for CAT exam you can go to iimcat.ac.in
CAT 2019 Eligibility
1) The minimum eligibility to apply for CAT 2019 is that you need a graduate degree in any field with a minimum 50% marks. Students who have scored below 50% cannot appear for CAT entrance exam.
2) Cat 2019 will be held in the 4th week of 2019 November in 2 different sessions.
3) The cat 2019 Application form will be available for students who are willing to appear for exams from 2nd week of August 2019.
4) The cost of CAT 2019 Application for is Rs. 1800 for General category student.
5) CAT exams comprises of 100 MCQ and few Non-MCQ questions in the exams so the students should prepare accordingly.
6) CAT exam is held for admissions in top B-School’s in India like the IIMs and more.
7) The cat result is declared in the second week of January 2020, So if you are willing to appear for CAT 2019 exam then start studying from now on. You can crack the CAT exam if you study hard in advance.
CAT 2019 Highlights
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Mode of CAT 2019||Online (computer based test)|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks|
|Courses offered||Admission to MBA/ PGDM courses|
|CAT 2019 Participating Institutes||Top B-School’s in India like IIMs, IITs, FMS, ISB|
|Official Notification||July 2019|
|Date of examination||November/December 2019|
|Duration of CAT 2019||3 hours|
|Sections||3 (Quantitative Ability,Logical Reasoning, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation)|
CAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Event||Date (Tentative)||Reference Links|
|CAT 2019 Official Notification||July 29, 2019||Check CAT 2019 Official Notification|
|CAT 2019 Application Form||August 8, 2019||CAT Application Form ends on September 19, 2019|
|CAT 2019 Form Correction Window||September 27- September 30, 2019||–|
|Release of CAT Admit Card 2019||October 24 – November 25, 2019||Download CAT Admit Card 2019 from iimcat.ac.in|
|CAT 2019 Exam Date||November 25, 2019||Exam duration is 3 hours|
|CAT Result Date 2019||Second Week of January 2019||Check CAT Result 2019 online at iimcat.ac.in|
CAT registrations 2019 starts in August, so you can apply online and appear for the exam.
CAT 2019 Eligibility
We have shared the complete complete guide of CAT 2019 Eligibility on our site. You can check it here.
CAT 2019 Age Criteria
There is no age criteria for appearing in Cat exam.
Qualification Criteria for CAT Exam.
Qualifying Exam: Student must have a bachelor’s degree in any field.
Minimum Marks: Student should have passed his bachelor’s degree with 50% or above and 45% marks for SC/ST/PwD categories
Appearing candidates can be student in final year of bachelor’s degree or should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% passing marks.
CAT 2019 Application Form
Cat 2019 application form is expected to be available from second week of August 2019. All the students appearing in the exam will have to fill up general details like academics qualifications and personal information. Students can full the form only via online mode from the official website of CAT Exam.
The official website of CAT exam is iimcat.ac.in Below mentioned are the 3 major steps while filling the application form.
1) Registering to Get the candidate’s user ID and Password by providing basic details
2) Fill CAT 2019 Application form and upload all the required documents for the exam verification.
3) The last step is to complete the payment of CAT Application before the final submission of the form.
How to Fill CAT 2019 Application Form?
Students should follow the below mentioned guidelines while applying for CAT exam.
Registration process for cat 2019
1) You have to visit the official website of CAT 2019 and click on Register as new user. Now the form to create a new user will appear on the website of CAT.
2) Now you will be asked to enter general details like your Name, contact details – mobile number, email id and date of birth.
3) Once you fill all details, Students will have to verify the mobile number via OTP.
4) You will receive an email along with user ID and Password once the OTP is verified. You will also receive the ID & Password on the registered mobile number.
5) Now you can login with the user ID & Password that you received.
We hope you are all charged up about the biggest exam of you life and want to get into top most college in India. We are sure you will be able to get good rank.