Kobey Bryant, the Basketball legend passed away last night in a helicopter crash was the most shocking news in the world. All his fans were left heartbroken after hearing the news. Kobe was just 41 years old and along with him, his 13-year-old daughter was also traveling by helicopter who did not survive the crash.
The world is in a state of shock and mourns the loss of one of the best and the greatest basketball player of all time. Today we have collected inspiring Kobey Bryant quotes that we all will remember for a very long time.
Inspiring Kobe Bryant Quotes
1) If you do not believe in yourself, no one will do it for you.
2) We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do whats’s normal.
3) The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
4) Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.
5) Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard’s gonna fall out.
6) Books don’t block dunks.
7) Despite the fear, finish the job.
8) I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want you to understand you.
9) If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.
10) We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
11) Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
12) It’s the one thing you can control. You car responsible for now people remember you – or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.
13) My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
14) Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no grey area. No almosts.
15) I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way or out of it.
Reading Inspiring Quotes
Reading inspiring quotes from famous people, like Kobe Bryant, is a good practice. It can help enlighten your mind and feed your spirit with positive energy. When you read each quote above, you can relate to it in many ways.
Whether you can reminisce your childhood years, relationships, or career journey, you can pick a lesson from each quote. Inspiring quotes are gifts from people you respect or even strangers who surprisingly impact your life.
Whether you’re a student, an office employee, or a business owner, find time to read inspiring quotes. Read more life quotes on a daily or weekly basis. By doing so, you’ll find a good reason and inspiration to be at your best and avoid burnout. People who practice this hobby feel less stressed out and become more productive.
You can incorporate quote reading into your daily routine by downloading or taking a screenshot of your favorite ones and then saving them on your phone. You can read them during your break or whenever you feel anxious to help calm you down and erase negative thoughts.
Before you sleep at night, it’s good to read a new quote that can give you peace of mind, contentment, and happiness. You’ll feel a lot better and wake up the next morning with a smile on your face.
All the above quotes are truly motivating and it is for sure, everyone is going to miss Kobe Bryant.