Last Updated by
Kobey Bryant, the Basketball legend passed away last night in a helicopter crash was the most shocking news in the world. All his fans were left heartbroken after hearing the news. Kobe was just 41 years old and along with him, his 13-year-old daughter was also traveling by helicopter who did not survive the crash.
The world is in a state of shock and mourns the loss of one of the best and the greatest basketball player of all time. Today we have collected inspiring Kobey Bryant quotes that we all will remember for a very long time.
Inspiring Kobe Bryant Quotes
1) If you do not believe in yourself, no one will do it for you.
2) We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do whats’s normal.
3) The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
4) Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.
5) Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard’s gonna fall out.
6) Books don’t block dunks.
7) Despite the fear, finish the job.
8) I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want you to understand you.
9) If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.
10) We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
11) Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
12) It’s the one thing you can control. You car responsible for now people remember you – or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.
13) My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
14) Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no grey area. No almosts.
15) I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way or out of it.
All the above quotes are truly motivating and it is for sure, everyone is going to miss Kobe Bryant.
Rohan Pandya is a Blogger, Youtuber and an entrepreneur who loves to explore latest technology on the web everyday. He thinks When You Are Young You Believe The Possiblities Are Endless.