With over 30 years in the film industry, Sharukh Khan is the king of Bollywood. He has done 100+ movies till now and done epic films like DDLJ, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, and more. He is known as King Khan or King Of Romance due to his super hit romantic films like DDLJ, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, and more. He has impressed not only Indians but also foreigners with his charm and acting skills. Shahrukh is famous worldwide.
It is said dreams do come true and that actually happened from Shahrukh. He always dreamt big and want to become an actor. He started by doing serials and then after a lot of struggle he got his first break.
Shahrukh Khan bought Mannat, the six-storied luxurious bungalow at the Bandra Bandstand in 1997. It was during the shooting of the movie Yes Boss that caught Shahrukh’s attention. Mannat was first called Villa Vienna and then renamed after he purchased the lavish property. Mannat has multiple bedrooms and living areas, plus it has a GYM, personal auditorium, a library, and more.
Today we are going to take you through some pictures of Shahrukh Khan’s House Mannat.
We are sure you are excited to see the inside photos of Mannat, so without wasting any time, let’s dive straight into the collection below.
1) Gauri Khan’s walk-in closet in Mannat.
2) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat terrace
3) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat terrace seating
5) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat: AbRam’s room
6) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat: Home-office space
7) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat: Studio/Creative space
8) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat: Study
9) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat- Drawing Room
10) Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Mannat: Dining
Mannat is a dream house that Shahrukh Khan owns. You will always find people standing outside Mannat daily just to have a glimpse of him. We hope you liked the photos of Mannat House. Do share them with your friends and family.