Goa is the must-visit tourism place for many people in the country. Many flocks of people spend their summer on the golden beaches of Goa. However, this year due to the spread of pandemic across the country there is no point in going out of the house. Due to restrictions, many people have missed their dream of visiting Goa. (including me.)
How to get to Goa during Pandemic?
- Get tested for COVID19 in your Home State. If your reports come negative, then you can enter the Goa border within 48 Hours of Test.
- Once you’ll enter Border of Goa you’ll be tested for COVID19. Until your results come negative, you’ve to stay in Quarantine Facility of Goa Government. It will take up to 48 hours.
- In case, you own a house in Goa, it is necessary to update the administrator (sarpanch) about your entry. Because he will be the sole person responsible if you’re found COVID19.
Don’t be much glad about your Goa Trip!
If you’re ready to bear all the hardships and have fun in Goa, then please go through the rules put up in a place by Goa Government. In Goa, there is a restriction on:
- Sales as well as Consumption of pan, gutkha, and tobacco items (including cigarettes.)
- River Cruises
- Consumption of Liquor in Public Places
- Entertainment Parks
- Spa/Massage Parlours
And the list is much longer!