Essay On Education for Children and Students : Education is the process of enabling learning. It means the gaining of knowledge, beliefs, skills, habits, etc. Methods of education include discussion, teaching, training, directed research and storytelling. Educators help to educate. But one can also educate them. Formal education is classified into kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, college, university or apprenticeship.
Essay On Education for Children and Students
Education is a right in some countries, and it is recognized as such by the United Nations. Some countries also declared education compulsory up to a certain age.
The History About Essay on Education –
In prehistoric times, adults trained the young and made them learn the skills and knowledge needed to survive. Communicating orally and via imitation, knowledge was passed on. Knowledge was also passed on via storytelling. Formal Education was developed when the scope of learning became bigger than what could be taught through imitation.
In Egypt, the evidence of the presence of schools in the period of the Middle Kingdom was discovered. Academy of Athens, founded by Plato, was the first higher learning center in Europe. The city of Alexandria had a famous library, called the Library of Alexandria.
During the middle ages, Islamic Science and mathematics rose under the Islamic Caliphate.
The Renaissance brought in a new era of education. European ideas of arts, literature, sciences, philosophy, and religion were spread all across the world.
In ancient India, studies of advanced sciences, mathematics, literature, astronomy, and spirituality flourished. The ancient Nalanda University attracted students from all over Asia and beyond. It was one of the greatest learning centers of the ancient world.
Formal Education In The Modern World –
This Essay on education will tell you the importance of Learning new things in school and college to become a successful person in Life.
A structured system is utilized for formal education. The objective of formal education is to educate students and learners.
Mostly, the formal education structure consists of a school. A school is a place where educators and learners meet, and knowledge is passed on in a systematic way. The exchange usually happens in a classroom, where an experienced educator teaches a group of students. A set of values or ideas defines the educational choices taken by the school. Examples of those educational choices include organizational models, curriculum, methods of assessment, student-teacher interactions, size of the class, activities and much more.
Here Are The Different Schools That A Learner Has To Attend
- Kindergarten – It is for kids aged three to seven. It focuses on teaching the child about morality and helps to unfold its intellectual ability.
- Primary – Six to eight years of schooling is done usually under primary schools.
- Secondary – It comprises of formal education during adolescence.
- Tertiary (higher) – It is the non-compulsory part of formal education. Students specialize in a specific field or multiple fields and earn their respective certificates, diplomas or degrees.
The Role Of Education – A detailed guide about Essay on Education
Various positive effects and benefits come from education. For any business or for any country, the best resource is said to be an educated individual. It is widely believed that an educated person can make the world a better place.An educated person contributes to the development of the nation. Policy makers are educated individuals who are working to make the country a better place.
- A country cannot be considered a powerful country if it lacks in educated citizens. Higher educated citizens also imply better human resources.
- Education also enables entrepreneurship which results in employment and job generation and benefits the economy as a whole. Education can give equal opportunities to both men and women and can give them the chance to shine.
- An educated individual better understands ethical and moral values. Domestic violence, superstitions, poor decision-making, and poor standards are possible outcomes of illiteracy. It is more likely than an uneducated person will not value the things that are needed to be valued.
- A society with a lower education rate faces many problems. Social problems like conflict, general backwardness, poverty, underdevelopment, stagnant financial growth, poor infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc. An educated individual can think of a better solution to typical problems.
- Formal education can give an individual access to his or her true potential. Education also informs an individual about social as well as personal responsibilities. An educated person is much less likely to cause environmental harm or pollution of any sort than an uneducated individual.
- An educated person is much more likely to develop personality and self-confidence than an uneducated person. Education enables us to understand the world much better. It also allows us to give back to the society we live in, in due time.
- One can lead a life without dependency if they are educated. Financial needs are much more likely to be fulfilled by an educated person compared to an uneducated one.
- Education has nothing to do with cast, creed, race, gender, religion, or class. It provides an opportunity where one individual can be equal to another without any discrimination.
- Education plays a major role in empowering the oppressed classes, or poverty-stricken people. In developing countries, the education plays a significant role. Education enables the population to escape the cycle of poverty. It also helps create a level playing field for both the rich and the poor.
- Education also plays a very important role in women empowerment. Educated women and men are more likely to take a strong stance in favor of women’s rights.
- Educated individuals are more likely to raise their voice against social evils. Discrimination of minority groups is likely to be checked by educated people.
- Government institutions can be unjust. Educated individuals are expected to raise their voice against people of power or the authority and can contribute to properly delivering justice.
- Well-educated people are more informed about election candidates and thus contribute to voting for a better candidate who in turn helps the society as a whole.
Conclusion about Essay On Education –
A good education can change one’s life. More than ever before, Governments are investing in providing education for its citizens. A worldwide challenge for education is to guarantee progress along with providing access.
Proper education ensures steady development and economic stability. Therefore, education is one of the most important aspects of the world.
We hope all your doubts about Essay on Education is solved. You can use this Essay for school and college education projects and assignments. Keep visiting our site don’t get serious for more updates on education and studies regularly.