Searching for Nelson Mandela Quotes? The world is a box full of influencers and people who motivates everyone no matter how hard situation they themselves are facing. They are a packet of positivity and inspire thousands of people on regular basis. One of them is Nelson Mandela.
50 Inspirational Nelson Mandela Quotes
Born on 18th July 1918, and belonging to South Africa, the full name of Nelson Mandela is Nelson Rolihlahla who is a political leader and a famous philanthropist who was once he President of South Africa. The years he served himself as a president was 1994 – 1999 and he at that time wanted to completely focus on the racism issues.
He was a royal person and completed his education from the University of Fort Hare and became a lawyer in Johannesburg. His life became cruel in 2013 and because of the infection in the respiratory system he tools his last breath on 5th December 2013.
When he entered in his young age, he got in politics and became the leader of ANC Youth League famously known as ANCYL. This was the only time when he fell in love with Evelyn Mase and both started their married life.
1) I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
2) Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
3) Our human compassion binds us the one to the other – not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.
4) Where globalization means, as it so often does, that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protest in the name of universal freedom.
5) After one has been in prison, it is the small things that one appreciates: being able to take a walk whenever one wants, going into a shop and buying a newspaper, speaking or choosing to remain silent. The simple act of being able to control one’s person.
6) Without education, your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it’s very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country.
7) There are many people who feel that it is useless and futile to continue talking about peace and non-violence against a government whose only reply is savage attacks on an unarmed and defenseless people.
8) In countries where innocent people are dying, the leaders are following their blood rather than their brains.
9) Even if you have a terminal disease, you don’t have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have.
10) Even if you have a terminal disease, you don’t have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have.
Inspirational Nelson Mandela Quotes and Sayings
Today we are here to tell you some of the most amazing quotes by Nelson Mandela which you can read or share with your loved ones when ever you think that inspiration in them is lacking.
Almost every individual is going through multiple issues in their life and many a times we all lose confidence and this is the time when these quotes of Nelson Mandela can really help us. The power in his words is so strong that whenever you will read it you will surely feel motivated again.
11) Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.
12) One of the most difficult things is not to change society — but to change yourself.
13) I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
14) Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.
15) Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
16) A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
17) o be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
18) Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
19) If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
20) We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
Being inspired from someone is really a good thing because even from sitting at some different location they are inspiring us to do some good things in our life and showing us the direction of how we can turn our dream to reality and touch the sky.
We all are really pleased and thankful that we were having such a good personality between us and we know wherever he is now, he must be praying for us.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are stressed, confused, frustrated and facing problems, just go through these Nelson Mandela quotes and feel motivated. Create your own world and try your best to make it beautiful!