According to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation i.e. BMC, severe waterlogging is also there in the following regions: Bhulabhai Desai Road in Breach Candy, Worli Naka, Hindmata, Dhobi Ghat in Cuffe Parade, near Byculla police station and Chira Bazaar in Marine Lines.
How long it will rain in Mumbai?
Since we are well aware that Mumbai is badly affected by heavy rains, BMC has given a set of guidelines for the people. In those guidelines, BMC is advising the people to:
- Keep a stock the necessary medicines
- Maintain an adequate amount of charge on the mobile phone.
- Keep a stock of all the necessary food items.
- Eat only Home-Cooked food.
- Stay updated on the weather information
BMC is also requesting the people not to wander around the areas with waterlogging. People are also advised not to go nearby the sewage lines, gutter and debris lying on the streets.