Are you searching for How to download videos from Voot? Voot is a digital video-on-demand service from Viacom 18 and forms the network’s digital arm. It allows users to watch shows and serials from channels like Colors, MTV, Nick, etc. You can either use its app on the Android and iOS platform or you can use it directly by accessing its website. In addition to the shows, users can also watch Movies from the huge catalogue of the website. One of the main advantages of Voot is that you can watch your favourite shows anytime and as many times as you want, unlike cable TV.
Voot is only available in India and it is very popular in the country among teenagers and women. Teenagers use it extensively for watching Shows like The Stage, Roadies, Big Boss, etc. Now, you can watch these shows whenever you want but you need internet. Some of the users have wondered how to download voot videos in PC and Android.
Downloading the episodes helps you to watch them even when there is no internet. Of course, there is a way to download all the Movies and Shows Episodes from Voot on your PC or smartphone. Here in this article, we are going to discuss some of the methods on how to download Voot Videos in PC and on Smartphone.
How to download Videos from Voot on PC
There are many ways to with which you can download voot videos on your PC. But we aren’t going to discuss all of them, only the easy ones. You will find two methods of how to download videos from Voot on PC in this section.
- First of all, you need a very strong internet connection to download the videos because of their big size.
- Once you have that, open the official website using this URL: www.voot.com
- Find and open the video that you want to watch and copy the URL from the address bar.
- Open the new tab in your browser and go to www.9xbuddy.com
- This website will help you download any video that you want.
- Once you reach the website, you will see a search box on the homepage. Just paste the copied URL that you copied from Voot in the search box.
- Now, click on the Download button and the website will show you various download links.
- You can also see the available format for the video.
- Click on the download button once you select the format of the video.
This will start the download process in a short while. The video will be downloaded in a short while depending on your internet connection. Now you can follow this process of how to download videos from Voot on PC for each and every video that you want.
- This method is a bit similar to the previous one. We are going to use a website to download the videos.
- First, you have to go the official website of Voot using the official URL.
- Navigate to the Movie or Show that you want to watch.
- After that, copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
- You now have to go Acethinker Video Downloader.
- Paste the copied Voot URL into the box there on the page.
- Simply click on the Download button on the beside the box.
- Now, choose the format and quality of the video and the download will start automatically.
This were the two processes for How to Download videos from Voot. Using these two methods, you can download any and all videos from the Voot website. Note that these methods are useful for how to download voot videos in PC. Further in this article, we are going to discuss how to download video from Voot on Android.
How to download video from Voot on Android
Coming on to the Android platform, users will know come to know how to download videos from voot on Android. You can use a variety of apps for downloading videos and we will discuss a couple of them here.
- Download the Tubemate app from its website which is www.tubemate.net
- Install the APK after downloading it on your device.
- Now open the app and enter www.voot.com in the URL bar of the app.
- You can also use this app as a browser so it will take you to Voot.
- Make your way to the video that you want to watch and start playing it.
- Once the video starts streaming, you will see a red button with an arrow on the screen.
- Tap on this red download button to see the quality options.
- Select the quality, tap on the button again, give a name to the video, and tap on OK.
This will start the download and now you know how to download videos from Voot on your Android device. If due to any reason this method doesn’t work, follow the next one.
- Videoder is a similar app and works much like the Tubemate app.
- The downloading process is along the lines of the previous method.
- First, download and install the Videoder App from www.videoder.net Once you have the app on your device, open it and tap on the icon of voot.
- Find the video you want to download and start streaming it.
- Tap on the download button in the bottom-left corner.
- It will show you various download links.
- Select the one according to your preference and tap on it. You will have the option to change the name of the video.
- Make whatever change you want and tap on “Start Download”.
This will start downloading the selected video on your Android phone. You will be able to see the download progress from the download tab on the right side of the screen.
So, this is how to download voot videos in PC and in Android. The methods are pretty simple to carry out and all you need is a stable internet connection and basic web surfing capacity. If you have any doubts about how to download video from voot, then contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.