Are you Looking for Happy New Year 2020 Quotes? Well, you have come to the right blog, Today we have a list of top 100 heart touching Happy New Year 2020 Quotes which you can send to your friends and family.
Top 100 Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
1) Tomorrow Is The First Blank Page Of A 365 Page. Write A Good One.
2) For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. – T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
3) New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope! – Mehmet Murat ildan
4) We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
5) Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
6) Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert
7) A year from now, you’re gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now. – Phil McGraw
8) I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman
9) A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew. ― Aberjhani
10) Perhaps that is where our choice lies — in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning. ― Elana K. Arnold, Burning
Best Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
11) New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. ― Alex Morritt
12) Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy. ― Alex Morritt
13) Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now. – K.J. Kilton
14) Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
15) Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.” ― Mie Hansson
We have collected beautiful Happy New Year Wishes only for you.
16) All great beginnings start in the dark when the moon greets you to a new day at midnight. ― Shannon L. Alder
17) Don’t worry about being worried. You’re heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else. -Tracy Kidder
18) If all you can do is crawl, start crawling. -Rumi
19) Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King, Jr
20) But there’s a beginning in an end, you know? It’s true that you can’t reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh. ― Alexandra Bracken
Top Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
21) T.S. Eliot For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.
22) Hope that all your troubles and pain last only as long as your New Year resolutions. Happy New Year!
23) This New Year I am searching for a bank that’s going to give me a big loan and then forget me forever. Do let me know if you find one! Happy New Year btw!
24) As the entire world around us grows older by an year, I hope you possess a heart that remains as youthful and cheerful as always.
25) Maybe this New Year is going to be the one that fulfills all your dreams and so start it with a joyful and a vibrant soul! Here’s wishing you a prosperous new year!
26) I wanted to stop all my negative propensities for the up and coming year; however then I understood that no one enjoys a loser.
27) May all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and months of this New Year bring you immense joy and luck! Happy New Year 2020 Quotes!
28) We should thank God for opening yet another new page of our lives. Hope to live each moment to the fullest.
29) Here is a gift of love, wrapped with care, tied with good faith and sealed with heartfelt wishes. Happy New Year!
30) May each day of the upcoming year bring happiness, excitement and sweet surprises on your doorstep! Wishing you and all your dear ones a fabulous New Year.
Awesome Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
31) Forget all the pain, sorrows and failures of the past year. Welcome this year with a true and big smile. Happy New Year!
32) May you be blessed this new year
with inner peace, true love and unconditioned joy!
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes!
33) On the New Year, we look back on all the warm memories, feel proud of our achievements and take a lesson from our previous mistakes. Have a year filled with endless fun and laughter.
34) Prior to the sunrise of the first sun of 2017, let me paint all the rays with blessings of success and happiness for you. Here’s wishing you a wonderful New Year!
35) As we enter this New Year together, let’s promise to always be there for each other and rise above every fall and shortcoming. Happy New Year!
36) When you are on the road to success, the most important rule is to keep going forward and never look back. May you reach your goal and have a worthwhile journey!
37) Nights are dark but days are bright, keep your head and heart in a place that’s right. Don’t get sad as it’s almost near. Yes! We are talking about an upcoming New Year.
38) In this New Year, let’s make a promise to oneself. A promise to be a better human being, a better family person and most importantly a better citizen for our country.
39) Nights are dark but days are bright, keep your head and heart in a place that’s right. Don’t get sad as it’s almost near. Yes! We are talking about an upcoming New Year.
40) Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Hal Borland
41) Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. Helen Keller
42) My good wishes for you are just not confined to the upcoming year but for many more years to come. Have a rocking New Year!
43) 2017 is going out… New Year 2020 is coming in! Do a twist turn, a turn and dance all night long. Wishing you 365 days of total fun and enjoyment.
44) If you are happy, celebrate this New Year with a smile on your face. If you are not happy, still do so to make your near and dear ones smile this New Year.
45) There are things that are left undone or some things left unsaid but what can’t be left undone is wishing you a Happy New Year 2020 Quotes.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes for friends
46) Be grateful that you could see a New Year in your life again. Learn from your past flaws and take on the world in high spirits!
47) New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. Sarah Ban Breathnach
48) Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.’ Alfred Lord Tennyson
49) Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. Oprah Winfrey
50) Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson
51) I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something. Neil Gaiman
52) The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. Melody Beattie
Happy New Year 2019 Quotes for boyfriend and girlfriend
53) And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke
54) New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. Sarah Ban Breathnach
55) Ignore worries,
believe in you intentions,
have no fears and love your dears,
throughout the year.
56) I wish you a bright New Year,
Just like every year you have brightened in my life thank you.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes.
57) Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,Whispering ‘it will be happier’
58) 365 new days,
365 new chances.
59) Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken.
Maybe It’s about starting over and creating something better.
60) Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes for family and friends
61) New Year
62) This New Year is Gonna be super
Happy & Wild
And absolutely Awesome.
63) The New year means nothing if you’re still in love with your comfort zone.
64) A New Year, a new start and way to go!
Wish you a successful and glorious Happy New Year.
65) This is year will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year will be fierce.
66) This New Year
Believe that anything is possible
Start each day with goals
Eat real food
Buy good books and make time to read them
Exercise daily even when it sounds like a terrible idea
Shop for quality not quantity
Purge the unnecessary and decrease clutter
Hug the ones I love
Find the best in others
Show others the best in me.
68) We will open the book its pages are blank
We are going to put words on them ourselves
The book is called
and its first chapter is New year’s day
69) Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.” I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
70) Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.
71) Of all sound of all bells . . . most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.
72) Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let’s just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.
73) Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you. But your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others.
74) Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.
75) Certain corpuscles, denominated Christmas Books, with the ostensible intention of swelling the tide of exhilaration, or other expansive emotions, incident upon the exodus of the old and the inauguration of the New Year.
~William Makepeace Thackeray
76) First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
77) What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That’s not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that’s the burden of a year.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
78) Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year!
~Sufi Poetry by Hazrat Inayath Khan
79) A new oath holds pretty well; but…when it is become old, and frayed out, and damaged by a dozen annual retryings of its remains, it ceases to be serviceable; any little strain will snap it.”
80) The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul
~G. K. Chesterton quotes
Inspirational Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
81) Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever
82) Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.’ Alfred Lord Tennyson
83) Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. Cavett Robert
84) My dear family, I want you to know one thing:
all that really matters to me is your happiness and prosperity.
Being a member of such a beautiful family is a real blessing and
I will be grateful to you forever.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes!
85) All roads lead home, and the most pleasant of them
all is a snow covered and illuminated with lights path
leading to the parent’s house on New Year’s Eve.
Wish you a happy year ahead!
86) You Are A Man That I Can Marry Every Year,
I Never Regret Being With You
And This Year I Promise To Make You
Even More Proud For Having Me As Your Wife.
Happy New Year to my dearest hubby/husband
87) This New Year I simply have my heart as a gift
for you which I have wrapped with fiery red passion
and tied with glittery pearls of emotions –
they are very fragile, so handle with care.
88) May this New Year be a new era of romance..
May our love foster..
and our bond grows more deep..
Sweetheart, here’s wishing you.. Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
89) Let’s begin the New Year with a clean heart
and an unbreakable resolution.
Let’s clear the mess and give 2020 a joyous start.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes.
90) A special SORRY for you!
Please Excuse all my mistakes with
the beginning of the New Year
& Get Ready in the New Year
for New Mistakes!
Because I can’t change
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes…!
91) Wish You A…
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
92) Whatever did not bring you joy, just leave behind;
Whatever made you cry, bid them goodbye
For New Year is the time for Festive Cheer,
Where I wish only happiness and smiles for you, friend my dear.
93) As we raise a toast to the New Year,
With a sparkle in our eyes, and a smile on our lips,
May the dreams we weave all come true,
and the days abound with richness & contentment.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes!
94) As the new year going to start.
I wish may the good times,
live on in our memories.
and may we learn lessons,
from the troubling times.
That will make us stronger and better than ever.
95) No matter if every sunset steels one day from our life,
but every sunrise gives us one another day to hope!
I wish new hopes will always be a part of your life.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
96) New car, new dress, new shoes.
It is easy to buy all of these.
But a friend like you is a treasure that no amount of money can buy.
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes friend!
97) The further we advance, the more difficult and more important our part in the symphony of life becomes; and the more conscious we become of this responsibility, the more efficient we become in accomplishing our task.
98) May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!
Aleister Crowley, Moonchild
99) The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.”
100) New Year’s eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights
~Hamilton Wright Mabie quotes
Hope you liked our collection of Happy New Year 2020 Quotes. Kindly share it with your friends and family and wish them with these amazing heath touching Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
Have a great year ahead
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes and Greetings
Greetings for a new year and Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes Messages and Greetings
Happy New Year 2020 Quotes SMS
New Year Quotes SMS