People often get confused while choosing in between Jhatka as well as Halal Meat. Scientific methods often prefer the Halal meat. Even in Islam, the Jhatka meat is abolished. The present article is on, What is the Difference Between Jhatka and Halal Meat? In this article, we will explain you about the main difference between Jhatka and Halal Meat.
We will also guide you through the benefits as well as problems in both. So kindly go through our article and get the best product for yourself.
Difference Between Jhatka and Halal Meat
- The method of cutting the Halal Meat is less cruel for the Animal. Halal basically means the kind of food which isn’t forbidden in Islam. In this method, they cut the head of the Animal with a well-shaped knife in a deep cut.
- Moreover, if the meat is cut down by a Non-Muslim even then it is not Halal. It is Haram.
- While in the Jhatka Method, the animal is cut with the single strike of the sword. According to many people, this method is more painful to the Animal.
- The Jhatka meat is preferred more among the Hindus, Sikhs as well as Christians.
- You have to perform a prayer before cutting the meat with the Jhatka Method.
- But it isn’t necessary to perform a prayer before cutting the meat with the Halal Method.
- In the Halal Method, the blood from the body of the Animal is taken out completely and it is made sure that no remains are found within the body.
- There are many debates going across the world to discuss what kind of meat is more nutritious and which is not.
- On one hand, at some places, Halal meat is banned. While on the other hand, Jhatka meat is banned.
- There are also many debates ongoing to prove that what kind of meat is more tasteful.
Cover Image Via:- thebaiganvines.com