Last Updated by
Are you looking for Merry Christmas Quotes to wish your loved ones? Today we have exclusive collection of Merry Christmas Quotes that you will love to send to your friends and family and wish them Merry Christmas. 25th December is the best time in the whole year as it is Christmas day and holiday time where everyone goes out with family and enjoy the time.
Best Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings
1) You can return all the Christmas gifts you want, but you will never get back the time spent with your relatives!. – Andy Borowitz
2) Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall!. – Dave Barry
Merry Christmas Quotes for Friends
3) Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond. Have a Merry Christmas!
4)I wish you and your family a joyful, serene and white Christmas. Happy Holidays!
5) Peace, love and harmony I wish to you and may His love fill your home with blessings too. Happy Holidays!
6) May you receive the gifts of peace and love. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
7) May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “givies” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
8) Let us celebrate Christmas with lots of fun, surprises and magic. May you have a wonderful Christmas!
9) One Can Never Have Enough Socks, Said Dumbledore,
Another Christmas Has Come And Gone And,
I Didn’t Get A Single Pair. People Will Insist On Giving Me Books.
10) Carrie Fisher : I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things.
It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.
Top Merry Christmas Quotes and Christmas Wishes for Friends
11) Burton Hills : The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
12) The Christmas message is that there is hope for a ruined humanity–hope of pardon, hope of peace with God, hope of glory–because at the Father’s will Jesus became poor, and was born in a stable so that thirty years later He might hang on a cross.
13) Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
14) To my best friend: nothing could ever undersell my enthusiasm for you, not even Christmas itself. Have a merry one.
15) My Christmas wish is to spend more time unwrapping presents than I do untangling lights.
– Melanie White
16) Christmas is a very famous and celebrated festival
in all over the world. There has to be at least
one day of the year to remind us that
we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
I love Christmas, not just because of the presents
but because of all the decorations
and lights and the warmth of the season.
I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things.
It’s about being good to one another,
it’s about the Christian ethic, and it’s about kindness. Merry Christmas Quotes
17) I wish you all the peace and joy of the season! Here’s to wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year!
18) May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
19) He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
20) Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.
Top Merry Christmas Quotes
21) Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us – a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead. David Cameron
22) Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
23) Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year. – Joel Osteen
24) Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
25) Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas!. – Calvin Coolidge
26) Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends! – Margaret Thatcher
27) I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness!. – Carrie Fisher
28) Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves!. – Eric Sevareid
29) I have always thought of Christmas time,
when it has come round,
as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time;
the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year,
when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely,
and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave,
and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens
30) Don’t let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. Taylor Caldwell
Amazing Merry Christmas Quotes
31) It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul. – Caroline Kennedy
32) Finding the real joy of Christmas comes not in the hurrying and the scurrying to get more done, nor is it found in the purchasing of gifts. We find real joy when we make the Savior the focus of the season. Thomas S. Monson
33) “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”- W.C. Jones
35) “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” – Washington Irving
36) Christmas is far and away my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, from the event that inspired it, hoping for a white one, to wrapping presents. But mostly I love having family and friends gathered, and sharing traditions. – Ellen Hopkins
37) It’s funny how we ‘do’ Christmas. Christmas is not something that we do, it is something that was done. It celebrates the long awaited arrival of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. We had nothing to do with it, but what we can do is praise God for the coming of the Lord, who washed away the sins of the world by dying on the cross. – Monica Johnson
38) Christmas time! That man must be a misanthrope indeed, in whose breast something like a jovial feeling is not roused – in whose mind some pleasant associations are not awakened – by the recurrence of Christmas. – Charles Dickens
39) Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
40)Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
Best Merry Christmas Quotes and messages
41) No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas. I love to go to my Tennessee Mountain Home and invite all of my nieces and nephews and their spouses and kids and do what we all like to do – eat, laugh, trade presents and just enjoy each other… and sometimes I even dress up like Santa Claus! – Dolly Parton
42) ‘El Gordo’ is the name given to the oldest lottery jackpot in the world – and the richest. Held every year in Madrid on December 22, the Christmas Lottery culminates with the picking of the El Gordo number, the Fat One, which, for many, has become the true Christmas miracle in Spain. – Michael Paterniti
43) Every Year We Celebrate The Holy Season Of Advent, O God,
Every Year We Pray Those Beautiful Prayers Of Longing And Waiting,
And Sing Those Lovely Songs Of Hope And Promise.
44) Christmas Is Not A Time Nor A Season,
But A State Of Mind. To Cherish Peace And Goodwill,
To Be Plenteous In Mercy,
Is To Have The Real Spirit Of Christmas.
45) For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry. – Malaika Arora Khan
46) I started making music… I guess I was 12, and I started playing ‘Guitar Hero.’ And you know, it got to a point where on expert, you can only exceed to a certain point. And so, you know, I was like, ‘Let’s play real guitar. Let’s not waste more time.’ So, I got my mom, I told her to buy me a guitar for Christmas, and I started making music then. – Post Malone
47) I think that ‘Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance’ was mentally taxing, if only because I had to go to a Christmas party shortly after I had wrapped photography in Romania at two in the morning as the Ghost Rider. The invitation had a Christmas ornament on it with Ghost Rider’s face on it as a tree.
48) Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
49) Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself. – Francis C. Farley
50) The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hillis
Also View : Merry Christmas Images
Merry Christmas Quotes For Best Friends
51) Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you. – Dr. Steve Marabolo
52) Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united. – Norman Vincent Peale
53) Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
54) Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. – Oren Arnold
55) Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving. – J. C. Penney
56) I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
57) The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills
58) I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
59) Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more… – Dr. Seuss
60) Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
Inspirtation Merry Christmas Quotes
61) “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”
62) I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
63) Every product you have ever loved was a compromise from the ideal vision of its creators to the realities of shipping on time, on budget, and on price point. Anyone who has ever manufactured a physical product that had to be on the shelves for Christmas shopping knows how painful these choices can be. – Jay Samit
64) In London the day after Christmas (Boxing Day), it began to snow: my first snow in England. For five years, I had been tactfully asking, ‘Do you ever have snow at all?’ as I steeled myself to the six months of wet, tepid gray that make up an English winter. ‘Ooo, I do remember snow,’ was the usual reply, ‘when I were a lad.’ – Sylvia Plath
65) Christmas is taken very seriously in this household. I believe in Father Christmas, and there’s no way I’d do anything to undermine that belief. – Carol Ann Duffy
66) Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
67) What I’m not saying is that all government spending is bad. It’s not – far, far from it, but there is no free lunch, as a former colleague of mine used to say. There is no public tooth fairy. Father Christmas does not work on the Treasury staff this year. You can never bail someone out of trouble without putting someone else into trouble.
68) As Michael Scheuer, who ran the C.I.A.’s bin Laden unit until 1999, has pointed out, if bin Laden believed in Christmas, the Iraq war would be his perfect present from Santa Claus. The 9/11 attacks and the subsequent war in Afghanistan severely damaged bin Laden’s organization.
69) Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
70) I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch. – Jose Mourinho
Hope you liked our collection of Merry Christmas Quotes and Christmas Wishes for friends. Hope you will share these amazing Merry Christmas Quotes with your friends and family. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Also View : Merry Christmas Songs
Best Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Quotes About Jesus
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes 2018
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes 2018 SMS
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes 2018 Whatsapp Message
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes 2018 Quotes Message
Merry Christmas Quotes and Wishes
Merry Christmas Quotes for boyfriend
Merry Christmas Quotes for girlfriend
An exclusive collection of 70 Merry Christmas Quotes and Christmas Wishes for Friends and family. We wish you a very happy Merry Christmas and a prosporous new year. May go bless you. Also don’t forget to share this amazing quotes with your loved ones.
Rohan Pandya is a Blogger, Youtuber and an entrepreneur who loves to explore latest technology on the web everyday. He thinks When You Are Young You Believe The Possiblities Are Endless.