Are you thinking of getting a SAFe® Agilist Certification to increase your job opportunities? Then this article might be great for you. Here you will obtain good knowledge as to how this certification may open up additional career options for you. Not only will do that but also guide you through the process of enrolling in the course. Getting a SAFe Agilist Certification can offer a reliable and valid method of assessing the knowledge, mindset, and skills of SAF®.
What does the course offer you?
The SAFe® Agilist Certification will lead you through an agile transformation effort in the enterprise to achieve more success. Here you can get:
- A certificate from globally acclaimed Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Training by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 16 SEUs along with 16 PDUs
- The latest version of SAFe® 5.1 course alignment
- Learn scaling of Agile across multiple teams
- Get access to more than a hundred free e-learning courses.
Reasons to get SAFe® Agilist Certification
In today’s competitive workspace, it becomes difficult to get a job without essential education. Employers expect you to have every proper training certificate that can help them to reap more benefits for the organization. The reasons why you need to have the SAFe® Agilist certification:
- Increases credibility and career advancement
- Exposes you to like-minded learners and helps to grow your network.
- Allows you access to content while staying up-to-date.
- Agile adoptions help to bring in more business benefits.
More than 70 percent of companies have started to employ SAFe® techniques. It’s evident that the demand for Leading SAFe® is rising tremendously and earning the certification from an internationally recognized accrediting body can thus offer you a significant advantage over your competitors and can put you in charge of Agile transformation in businesses.
Process to get certified
- Register for the course from an authorized institute or website.
- Go for the 2-day course of Leading SAFe® 5.0 course.
- After completion of the course, you will receive the exam information.
- Take the 1.5-hour SAFe® Agilist exam that consists of 45 multiple-choice questions.
- Score a minimum of 77 percent to pass the test.
- Once you pass, Scaled Agile will update your profile with certification.
- You will then receive a one-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- Every year you need to renew your certificate.
What do you get to learn?
- Learn how the Scaled Agile Framework® is built on the foundations of Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Scale Lean and Agile development in your organization by using SAFe® ideals of a Lean-Agile mindset.
- Become a Lean-thinking manager by understanding and using the Lean-Agile mentality and concepts.
- To enable PI planning and activities during Program execution, integrate, deploy, and release value.
- Integrate Lean-Agile concepts to SAFe® roles and approaches to create a Lean Portfolio.
- Understand seven core competencies of SAFe® 5.0.
- Improve your Lean-Agile leadership abilities and learn how to build high-performing, goal-oriented Agile teams.
- The SAFe® Implementation roadmap can help your company through a Lean-Agile transition.
- Establish congruence and execution using Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) and Strategic Themes.
Participants who can attend
- Managers, Directors, CIOs, & VPS
- Project and program managers
- Leaders and Executives
- Infrastructure Management personnel
- Product and product line managers
- Enterprise, solution, and system architects
- Portfolio managers, process leads, and PMO
Now that you know about the Leading SAFe training online course and its benefits, get yourself registered to earn more job opportunities.