Last Updated by
Best Android Phone : We dontgetserious.com present you the best smartphones you should acquire in this year 2018. Each of them has its own features with latest trends. The list is covered based on budget and specifications that you can opt. Lets start our list with smartphone giants.
The best Android Phone in the market (2018)
1) Samsung s9 – Rs.50,999
- Awesome Screen,
- Impressionate camera with full of functions.
- Innovative design
- Improved Iris Recognition.
- AKG Headphones and Enhanced Speakers
- Personalization of Android Minimalist.
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- The new Bixby assistant works on average and is not available at all.
- Dual Camera only in the Plus version.
- Lags in the samsung software
2) One Plus 6 – Rs.39,999
- AMOLED screen with Notch with better ratio: 19: 9
- Its Snapdragon 845 processor and 8GB of LPDDRX4 RAM accompanied by up to 256 GB UFS 2.1 2-Lane equip it with the latest hardware.
- Oxygen OS, system based on Android 8.1 oreo that stands out for its fluidity.
- Facial recognition works fast and in low light takes advantage of the light of the screen.
- Maintains the same design essence of its predecessor One Plus 5T
- The softness of the metal and the reduction in the edges makes it slippery.
- More sensitive to leaving marks of our footprints and less resistant to falls by the new glass design.
3) LG G7 – Rs.59,990
- FullVision screen with Notch and rear cameras in vertical.
- Two rear cameras with a super-wide angle and both 16 Megapixels and 8MP on the front.
- artificial intelligence in taking pictures with up to 19 shooting modes + portrait mode.
- Dedicated button to open google Assistant and with two Google lens touches.
- Outstanding improvement in the basic sound level of more than 6 decibels thanks to its “Boombox” speaker
- Surround 3D audio simulation
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Average battery life.
- Some apps are not optimized for the Notch.
- Super bright mode cuts the resolution of the image in half.
4) Huawei P20 Pro – Rs.60,990
- Triple camera of 40MP + 20MP and 8 Megapixels with Leica signature and artificial intelligence.
- 5X Zoom works quite well.
- Storage capacity from 128GB.
- Its battery reaches 4,000mAh.
- Beautiful design and combination of colors.
- Artificial intelligence for image processing and translation.
- Follow the fingerprint reader at the bottom of the screen, which could have been changed to take advantage of all the screen.
- It has IP67 water resistance of 2017.
- Despite having a 6-inch screen, its resolution is a bit lower compared to other phones in the same range.
- Its new design includes a notch like the iPhone X
5) Xiaomi Mi 8 – Rs.42,590
- Large screen 6-inch AMOLED FullHD + with Notch very similar to the iPhone X.
- Double camera in vertical format on the back split with artificial intelligence.
- Unlocked with infrared like the iPhone X.
- GPS with Dual-Frequency to avoid lost coverage.
- Fingerprint sensor on the screen for the 8GB Ram version.
- Animojis version MIUI.
- Without 3.5 mm jack.
- reduced battery compared to its predecessor.
6) Sony Xperia XZ2 – Rs.72,990
Main virtues Sony Xperia XZ2
- Design of the curved glass body called “Ambiente Flow”.
- Recording in 4K HDR up to 24fps.
- Super lens camera
- Top processor Snapdragon 845.
- Bionz sensor developed by Qualcomm together to achieve better photo processing.
- Best camera for selfies of 13 Megapixels.
Due to its recent release it is too early to talk about the Pro and Contras.
7) Moto Z2 Force – Rs.34,999
- Incredibly thin with solid metal unibody design
- Moto Mods are easy to use
- Great software experience with pure Android.
- Bright Sharp screen
- Effect of depth and True B & W
- It is not water resistant
- Camera has a frequent trigger delay
- Camera is weak in low light
- The bad battery life
- Screen is easily scratched
8) HTC U12 + – Rs.56,990
- Dual rear and front cameras for portrait modes.
- Processor take snapdragon 845 range accompanied by 6GB of ram.
- facial recognition
- Screen with HDR10 support and sound with Hi-Fi speaker system.
- It slightly reduces your battery compared to the previous model.
- Does not include a headphone adapter.
- Its thickness is superior to its competitors.
9) Asus Zenfone 5z – Rs.30,000
- Internal memory up to 2566GB and MicroSD spends 2TB.
- GPU with artificial intelligence capabilities for the system and photography.
- “Notch” in the top center of the screen equal to the iPhone X.
- Screen 6.2 “super IPS with” all screen “design.
- Dual camera on the back of 12Mpx and 8 megapixel sensor for the front camera.
- The Best Value for Money: 479 Euros for the basic version.
10) Nokia 8 – Rs.27,990
The Nokia 8 is built in aluminum and glass and offers IP54 resistance, its 5.3 “screen offers a 2k resolution. The more specifications are the same as a flagship, although its price is a bit high compared to its rivals who have been months in the market and therefore its price tends to fall.
11) Huawei Mate 10 – Rs.65,999
- Excellent design
- Great camera for enthusiasts especially for selfies and low light scenes.
- Leader in your battery class.
- It does not have headphone inputs.
- It does not have wireless charging.
- Own interface EMUI not suitable for all.
- Device is the most slippery.
12) Google Pixel 2 XL – Rs.60,990
- It has the best rating of mobile cameras.
- Dual front speakers.
- First quality body.
- The best Android version 0 (Pure)
- Bevels are very large for 2017 (Bored Design)
- It has no headphone jack.
- The application of the camera could be better.
- Without wireless charging
13) Honor 10 – Rs.32,999
- Elegant and beautiful glass design with different able to create a gradient of colors.
- High-end performance.
- Mid-range price (Affordable)
- Hide the “Notch” from the EMUI interface.
- Pre-installed Apps can be deleted without problems.
- Fingerprint reader and facial recognition.
- Camera with AI and a lot of adjustments.
- It does not have resistance to water or dust.
- Does not include slot for MicroSD.
- In heavy games there may be overheating.
We hope you loved our collection of Best Android Phone in 2018. Let us know which Android phone is your favourite in the below comment section.
Rohan Pandya is a Blogger, Youtuber and an entrepreneur who loves to explore latest technology on the web everyday. He thinks When You Are Young You Believe The Possiblities Are Endless.