Looking for the best 8 inch subwoofer Black Friday deals? Look no further! We’ve gathered the best Black Friday deals on 8 inch subwoofers from all of your favorite brands.
So, whether you’re looking for a great deal on an 8 inch subwoofer for your car or home theater system, we’ve got you covered.
8 Inch Subwoofer Black Friday Deals – Top Picks
Deals on 8 inch subwoofers are heating up for Black Friday! Check out our roundup of the best deals on 8 inch subwoofers below, and get ready to rock your world.
Check out our list of the best 8 inch subwoofer Black Friday deals below.
The Features of 8 Inch Subwoofer
When looking for an 8 inch subwoofer, you’ll want to consider the following features:
- Size: The size of the subwoofer will determine how much bass it can produce. Larger subwoofers can generally produce lower frequencies than smaller ones.
- RMS Power: This is the amount of power that the subwoofer can handle on a continuous basis. It’s important to choose a subwoofer with an RMS power that matches or exceeds the power output of your amplifier.
- Peak Power: This is the amount of power that the subwoofer can handle for short periods of time, such as during musical peaks. Again, it’s important to choose a subwoofer with a peak power that matches or exceeds the power output of your amplifier.
- Frequency Response: This is the range of frequencies that the subwoofer can reproduce. Most subwoofers have a frequency response of 20Hz to 200Hz.
- Sensitivity: This is a measure of how efficiently the subwoofer converts energy into sound. A higher sensitivity means that less power is required to produce a given volume level.
8 Inch Subwoofer Installation
If you are looking to add some extra bass to your car audio system, then installing an 8 inch subwoofer is a great way to do it. These subwoofers are small enough to fit in most cars, but they pack a punch when it comes to producing bass. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install an 8 inch subwoofer in your car.
- Choose a location for the subwoofer. The best place to install an 8 inch subwoofer is usually in the trunk of the car. This will give you the most space to work with and will also minimize the amount of wiring that you need to do.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal before beginning any work on the car audio system. This will prevent any shorts from occurring while you are working on the system.
- Run the power wire from the battery to the location of the subwoofer. Make sure that you use a wire that is thick enough to handle the amperage of your amplifier. Most 8 inch subwoofers require at least 10 gauge wire for proper operation.
- Connect the ground wire from the subwoofer to a metal point on the chassis of the car. This will ensure that there is a good ground connection for the subwoofer.
- Run the speaker wire from your amplifier to the location of the subwoofer. Make sure that you use speaker wire that is thick enough to handle the power of your amplifier. Most 8 inch subwoofers require at least 16 gauge speaker wire for proper operation
8 Inch Subwoofer Maintenance
The lifespan of your 8 inch subwoofer will greatly depend on how well you take care of it. Simple maintenance can go a long way in prolonging the life of your subwoofer. Here are a few tips on how to keep your 8 inch subwoofer in good condition:
- Avoid exposing the subwoofer to extreme temperatures. If you’re using it in a car, don’t leave it in direct sunlight or in a hot car for extended periods of time.
- Be careful not to drop or jar the subwoofer. Rough handling can damage the internal components.
- Store the subwoofer in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Make sure the power cord is unplugged when you’re not using the subwoofer.
- Clean the subwoofer with a soft, dry cloth periodically. Don’t use any harsh chemicals or cleaners.