1) cricket mania will thrive forever
No sport in india can replace the game of cricket and Cricket will always be considered integral part of India’s identity,Indians will never miss an opportunity of cheering team india.
2) we fly in first class but we still love to eat ‘pav’ with our hands
3) Talent of Indians continues to win hearts of everyone in the world, till date.
4) In the Year 1913 Karim’s was established in Old Delhi in the heart of Chandni Chowk
5) St. Thomas’ Boys’ School was established in the Year 1789 in Kolkata
6) Indian Railways was founded in the year 1853 and still is one of the best in the world
Though india has some other transport services which are older and famous like the Trams in kolkata which was established in the year 1873 and still covers 25 routes in the city.
7) Love and affection for family
Indians are very family oriented since the ancient times and this tradition still continues in to rule our heart. Home is where family is .
8) India is a diversified country
India is a country where there are 780 different languages speaking people living and many cultures and religions are intermixed with each other.
9) Indian postal service was founded in 1774
10) Raja Harishchandra’ by Dadasaheb Phalke was the first silent film released in the year 1913
This is the first full-length Indian feature film of 40 minutes released on 3rd may 1913