The wait is over for Vadodara, On 22nd of October Prime Minister Narendre Modi will inaugrate the ne Vadodara International Airport which is build right next to the Vadodara Domestic Airport in Chhani.
Today we have 7 Facts About The New Vadodara International Airport That Will Surprise You.
1) Total budget of Rs 160 crores have been spent on the new international airport which will be able to handle total 700 passengers at a time, 500 International travellers and 200 domestic travellers.
2) Vadodara International Airport will be the 2nd Airport in Gujarat only after Ahmedabad to handle so many passengers at one point of time.
3) Vadodara International Airport is ranked 2nd Green Airport only after chandigarh. Well this is one of the most proudest moment for all barodians
4) The new international airport is spread across 17500 square meter land area. Well that is huge amount of space used by the airport authority to setup the airport in vadodara.
Image Via : Divya Bhaskar
5) Classic facilities like Lift, Airbridges, A huge food court and escalators are available to increase the luxuriousness of the Airport.
6) You can directly fly to nearby countries like Dubau, Thailand and Singapore from vadodara from now on but for countries like USA, CANADA, UK people will have to travel from Ahmedabad and mumbai only.
7) Airport will be inaugurated by PM Modi on 22nd october but people will have to wait for couple of months to catch the first international flight from vadodara.
We can’t wait to catch a direct flight to Bangkok and Dubai from vadodara and chill, All you need is a passport, A lot of countries have Visa on arrival facility so pack your bags and catch the first flight when even you are in vacation mood.